Very often the best way to enhance one’s career is to gain work experience abroad.
It is not a real permanent transfer but a vacation period in which you can also work to give an extra touch to the curriculum.
Among the most popular destinations, there is Canada. In fact, the government makes the Working Holiday Visa available to foreigners, i.e. the visa for a working holiday.
Working Holiday Visa Canada: what is it?
The working holiday visa is a visa that allows you to stay and work, even full-time, in Canada for 6 months. The application can be submitted by Italian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
Some jobs admitted by this visa are very numerous and of various sectors.
To obtain this visa you will need to present a number of documents, including:
- Cv translated and legalized in English or French;
- Passport with your data plus all pages with stamps;
- Certificate of criminal records and pending charges with legalisation, a stamp which gives full foreign validity to the document and sworn translation into English or French;
- Family form to download from the site, fill in and return;
- A recent photo;
- For those who have lived in a country for more than 6 months also the police certificate of that country.
- Thanks to our service, we can help you in the extraction of criminal records and pending charges. In fact, through a proxy that you will have to sign for us, you authorize us to collect your document.
Once collected, we can take care of having them legalized for translation into English or French.
We guarantee delivery times within 24 working hours.
Contact us for more information!
Characteristics of the Working Holiday Visa
- Working Holiday Visa is valid for 2 years and can only be obtained once
- Your status will vary from tourist to worker during your stay
- Application processing time is only 6 weeks
- It is possible to work for more than one employer
- possible to work in different places
- It is possible to attend a course of study that does not exceed 6 months in duration
- Is not possible to renew the visa